Make preparations at home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket!
With BlizzCon tickets set for a limited quantity, Blizzard Entertainment has the Virtual Ticket that will give those at home a front row seat for the convention. Viewers will get comprehensive coverage for both days that includes panels, contests, interviews, ceremonies, as well as cool in-game goodies.
Fans can take the convention on the go using the free BlizzCon Guide mobile app. But here are a few tips to help make the most of the weekend.
- BlizzCon panel times are set to Pacific Standard Time (-8:00 GMT). Either set a second clock for PST or install the BlizzCon Guide app as it will convert to your local time.
- Keep in mind the 20-20 rule: spend 20 minutes looking away from the screen at something 20 feet ( 6 meters) away.
- Follow the 5-2-1 rule just like BlizzCon attendees:
- At least 5 hours of sleep in a bed, not at a computer chair/couch.
- At least 2 meals a day.
- At least 1 shower a day.
- Watch the eSports, Opening Ceremony, and Closing Ceremony live.
- Don’t try to see it all live! While it’s exciting to get it all right away, it isn’t worth losing sleep—especially for those overseas.
- If you try to see it all at the same time, multi-tabs and duel-monitors will be your best friend.
- Replays of the convention will be available for 2 weeks after the event.
- Content will only be broadcast in English (there is no closed-caption option as of 11/5/15).
- And remember, not everything stated at BlizzCon is the cold-hard truth. Things change between announcement to game launches.